The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry.
As the Senior Manager Digital Selling you work in the Digital Transformation team. The Digital Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From B2B E-commerce to the global expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team’s aim is to optimize sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization.
You will report into the Senior Director Digital Transformation and be leading a team of six professionals dedicated to the digital selling tools: Digital Showroom, Order intake, Account Management tool and Linebook.
Your role within our team
- Lead a team of digital selling professionals
- Ensuring a seamless digital selling experience for the users of the digital selling tools;
- Increase further adoption and use of digital selling tools across the organization and be an advocate for digital selling and its benefits;
- Work on increasing the maturity of the digital selling processes at PVH;
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as sales, divisions, tech and marketing to continuously optimize the digital selling processes;
- Collaborate with Hatch (our tech studio) to work on the right priorities based on user and business needs. Don’t hesitate to re-evaluate your roadmap if it’s in the interest of the business.
- Keep all users involved and informed on any new developments;
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership position in a digital environment.
- Strong communication skills: strong ability to communicate with people across all different levels, nationalities and cultures within and outside the organization. Be able to present to management teams.
- The courage to be accountable for the results of your decisions;
- A strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure;
- A strong, empathetic, coaching leader;
- Passionate about technology and its impact on the business;
- Motivated by challenge and continuous improvement;
- Solution-oriented and driven to make the impossible possible;
- Highly collaborative
- Able to understand and simplify highly complex processes & structures;
What we offer you
- A unique opportunity to build selling of the future, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our company stays at the forefront of digital selling;
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the organization and to transform the way we sell;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities in our Campus of the Future
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- International working environment
- Great colleagues (curious, fun and highly ambitious)
- Competitive benefits