About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Channel Operations team is part of the Central Operations department based at the PVH Headquarters in Amsterdam. To ensure that our European Retail Stores, Ecom and Concessions business have on time deliveries and are supplied with an optimized product, we are currently seeking a dynamic, eager to learn, analytical hands on Channel Operations Coordinator.
The Channel Operations Coordinator will support and advise the local Retail Buying and Merchandising teams in all operational tasks (order books, warehouse shipments, system & master data issues, reporting etc.), focusing on order book management and shipping performance. He/she will pro-actively ensure operational excellence and identifies within the day to day activities and business processes areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local Retail & Ecom Buying/Planning and Merchandising teams through regular meetings and communications
- Order book maintenance and management (changing, completing, releasing and shipping orders)
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet Retail & Ecom expectations and company goals
- Creating order summary reports & seasonal reports in various reporting systems
- Liaise between countries, Warehouse and Central Operations teams to ensure on time and complete deliveries
- Drive calendar and data accuracy requirements
- Identify issues in operational processes and initiate solving them in quickly and timely manner
- Maintain clear and accurate operations training documentation for reference purposes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Strong organizational & time management skills, able to prioritize
- Process & systems thinker
- High level of accuracy
- Cultural awareness, managing different stakeholders
- Team player
- Drive for results and able to act under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with Excel and Powerpoint, SAP knowledge is a prerequisite