About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Quality Assurance Intern will report into the Quality Assurance Manager within the Central Supply Chain department. He/she will be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic quality improvement initiatives relating to the development, production and shipping of products according to technical standards and requirements. This in conjunction with our internal product divisions and external partners.
- Coordinates strategic projects aimed at driving continuous improvement against our premium brand quality standards and achieving operational excellence within quality assurance.
- Support the execution of the PVH Europe Quality Assurance processes (risk assessment, testing, claims) in line with key calendar milestones, tracking progress and reporting status.
- Research the root cause analysis of product quality failures and generate quality performance improvement proposals.
- Contribute towards the delivery of quality related trainings and tools to internal and external audiences.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our counterparts within the product divisions, providing support in quality related issues.
- Liaise with our sourcing offices, direct vendors and 3rd party service providers concerning product quality.
- Provide business administration support. Maintain quality assurance related technical information in our product management systems. Generate reports to provide visibility to and analysis of our key performance indicators.
- Minimum level of education: Enrolled in a Bachelor degree in Fashion and / or Textiles
- Eligible to work in the European Union
- Proven interest in Fashion Technology considered an advantage
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, global working environment
- Ability to work in an organized manner according to deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Good MS Office and Adobe Illustrator knowledge