About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As Training and Training and Quality coordinator you’ll support the PVH brands by providing our consumer services teams with the knowledge they need to help our consumers and monitor their performances ensure they provide an excellent quality in every transaction.
You’ll need to be a skilled writer, including being able to explain the complex in simple terms.
- Monitor quality of work for internal and external CS teams.
- Customer Service queues daily monitoring and quality analysis.
- Work on quality issues by giving feedback and coaching opportunities to the outsourced call center.
- Drive quality calibration sessions with our outsourced call center.
- Knowledge Base management: Creating process-related content for internal communication to our contact center, proactively or based on internal feedback.
- Manage existing content, including making timely updates and archiving what’s no longer needed.
- Promote new and/or updated content to both internal and external audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop continuous learning content throughout agents’ lifetime
- Work closely with the call center training staff to develop and improve all training aspects
- Training planning, update, review and analysis in the vision of a continuous improvement
- Responsible for developing, revising, and implementing the use of training documents including standard of procedures and processes to support the overall training program for internal and external CS teams
- Analyze knowledge gaps and close feedback loop
- Be the subject matter expert for all CS processes and procedures
- Help with ad hoc projects [New CS channels, Omnichannel projects, etc.]
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in advanced customer service B2C role in a multinational environment.
- Impeccable grammar and experience with copyediting, near native English speaker.
- Independent worker who is a team player.
- Passion for knowledge and information maintenance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong training delivery skills.
- Ability to take complex scenarios and processes and present them in simple terms.
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive nature.
A few business travels abroad during the year might be required.