The Omnichannel Transformation Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel consumer experience.
The department’s objective is to create a seamless consumer experience across all distribution channels thereby connecting online and offline channels as well as elevating the in-store digital consumer experience.
The team researches new trends and ideas, evaluates them and decides based on strategic fit to both our brands about implementation scope, timelines and implications on the omnichannel roadmap.
The team also supports the overall change management plan that enables our organization to transition to a new, omnichannel business to consumer model
What does an Omnichannel strategy and insight specialist do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Omnichannel strategy & insights team supports the organization to define, align and adapt our business to consumer strategy across all touch points.
In this role, you will be part of a team collaborating with all relevant stakeholders to formulate analysis and recommendations to guide our business to consumer strategy as well as supporting leaders on decision making. You will also support our department to articulate and drive our internal change management plan to complete our omnichannel transformation.
In addition you will:
- Autonomously manage streams of projects, analysis and research
- Support department to scope, critically evaluate & validate new projects, based on consumer value, business impact & technical feasibility
- Design presentations to support senior management
- Formalize consumer journey to align consumer experience vision and support successful delivery of new experiences across touchpoints, channels and departments
- Gather, structure and share insights regarding consumer and market trends, screen innovations & start-ups, in order to scope opportunities and nurture our B2C strategy
Who is the best person for this job?
- Approximately 2 - 4 years' relevant experience, ideally in strategy / transformation consulting or an in-house transformation or strategy role (Retail, Ecommerce or within an end consumer focused/FMCG, changing environment)
- Self-starter, motivated to go the extra mile
- Affinity for conceptualization, business model design and analysis
- Ability to work in a structured way in a highly dynamic environment
- Open, charismatic and winning personality to be able to handle various stakeholders across the organization and to communicate successfully with stakeholders across different levels and cultures
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture