About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
The Key-Account Manager (Consignment) is a true ‘spider in the web’ across all PVH internal departments and PVH partners’ departments, and secures streamlined processes supporting to reach full business potential. You are our navigator to keep fueling the business for future growth. This role is supporting the whole PVH business at two major consignment Key Accounts (Dept. Stores) in The Netherlands and reports into the Sr. Key Account Manager, overseeing both Consignment and Wholesale Key businesses.
A wide experience in the Dutch- and international retail landscape and understanding of various business models is an absolute must for this role. Because you have a leading position towards two important customers, you are a great communicator and ambassador of the PVH Core Values.
In this role you’ll be a key player in the MEA+NL Commercial Team which is a high performance and extremely fast-paced international environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining efficient workflows and ensure strategic vision is implemented by providing high-level guidance to NL-Sales teams (all departments) via highlighting areas of attention and KPIs for key consignment accounts. Secure streamlined process from planning/budgeting process to intake/buying plans to in-store execution.
- Support seasonal commercial and financial target setting per partner, division, and brand, using top-down targets in collaboration with Finance, key consignment accounts and other internal teams.
- Conduct (post-season) evaluation with accounts, assessing past season(s) and possible improvements, evaluate account performance (e.g. cost-benefit analysis) etc.
- Drive weekly result-based action plans for key consignment accounts in collaboration with e.g. Replenishment Specialist, Marketing, Retail, Visual Merchandising etc.
- Develop collection differentiation strategy for key consignment accounts and make sure determined overlap percentage is not exceeded (e.g. by monitoring collection building of Sales Managers).
- Maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. Finance (MEA+ NL), Marketing (NL), Planning (NL) Retail (MEA+ NL), Legal & Tax, Sales teams) to ensure alignment across channels and product groups and provide information on new opportunities or issues (e.g. by attending Sales Meetings).
- Maintain close relationships with external stakeholders, by providing in-season support to key accounts (e.g. on shipping issues and replenishment proposals) and potentially escalate on major issues.
- Act as liaison between key consignment accounts (NL) and Sales managers by analysing and monitoring budgets, in order to advise on how to reach and outperform budgets.
- Maintain structured communication towards Area Management and in-store PVH Staff.
- Provide (ad hoc) analyses and reporting for presentations to reporting line, country management and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Head of Retail (MEA+ NL) for shop-in-shop floor planning.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or similar.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of various business models (consignment / retail / wholesale).
- Knowledge & experience in retail planning processes.
- Strong Market & Product knowledge in an international environment.
- Analytical mindset & commercial awareness.
- Problem solving skills.
- Financial acumen, aware of profitability scenarios.
- Good communication skills and ability to negotiate, fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Fast paced, energetic personality with ambition to grow.
- System skills (MS Office).