About the Company
The ecommerce platform & user experience team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the best in class ecommerce platform that PVH wants to operate for their brands. We make sure that the business continues 24/7 and do so by engaging the right tools, vendors & partners. We strive for the optimal balance between releasing new capabilities fast and having a reliable and stable platform to trade on.
Position Description and responsibilities
We want to be among the best websites in our industry. In order to achieve that we are taking the platform in-house and are assuming more control as an ecommerce department on our roadmap. It is your role to make sure our teams deliver quality and that that quality is maintained and monitored!
We are looking for someone to join our team to coordinate and oversee testing activities and to liaise with our scrum teams and vendors to ensure we are releasing a stable and well performing site.
- Making sure that our releases are properly tested and QA’ed before and after they go live.
- Supporting the scrum teams on defining test (automation) tasks
- Creating, coordinating and executing test plans for manual testing of the releases
- Liaising with in- and outsourced testing resources to conduct manual testing
- Liasing with the business to ensure user acceptance testing is conducted
- You have knowledge of various testing tools & methodologies and are able to apply the right tools at the right time.
- You are familiar with the agile/scum methodology and you know what your responsibilities are in that process
- You have a very keen eye for detail and are able to determine criticality of issues that you find. You understand the business priorities.
- You have e-commerce test experience for minimal 2 years.
- You are able to build a good relationship with our vendor abroad who have a testing team in house.
- You are able to create an overview of what exactly is being tested (manually & automated) and collaborate with the vendor on how to improve the testing from the learning after each release.
- Create goodwill with internal stakeholders and involve them in the last UAT testing phase.
- Beside test knowledge and understanding of processes, hands-on mentality is a must.
- You are strong analytically and focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills are required for this job