About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Payroll Manager plays a critical role in the success of our associates and the achievement of our strategic priorities. Responsible for a team of payroll professionals, the Payroll manager will also own the relationship with our vendor and ensure adherence to contractual SLA’s. They will be responsible for determining our long-term strategy as we look to build a scalable solution to facilitate increased complexity and rapid headcount growth across multiple entities.Primary Objectives:
- To manage our payroll vendor and ensure timely & accurate execution of key deliverables within the monthly payroll calendar;
- To lead the payroll strategy as we look to simplify and automate key payroll processes in preparation for a Workday integration;
- To evaluate current payroll setup and propose a digital strategy to enhance productivity, reduce risk and ensure accuracy;
- To provide effective leadership and direction to the payroll team, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of payroll services;
- To manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of payroll processes.
- To ensure compliance with payroll related legislation & ensure all SoX controls are executed on a monthly basis.
- To provide operational guidance and technical expertise on all payroll related matters.
- To establish key metrics for monitoring the efficiency and accuracy of our end-to-end payroll process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the implementation of a new back office system and ensure seamless integration with Workday;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure the efficient flow of correspondence and information, with all parties;
- Maintain and implement up to date information on changes to payroll and taxation legislation;
- Develop and review policies and initiate benchmarking exercises;
- Prepare management reports when requested;
- Undertake required statutory reporting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Payroll Manager position within a large organization (> 2.500 employees);
- Working knowledge of Workday & 3rd party payroll software solutions;
- Experienced vendor manager, with the ability to build relationships and ensure SLA compliance;
- Experience in month end reporting and fringe benefits calculations/processing;
- High-level financial and analytical skills;
- High-level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Project management skills and experience;
- Excellent computer literacy including the use of Excel as an analytical and reporting tool;
- Languages: English and Dutch are prerequisites.