About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Since first launching 1985, TOMMY HILFIGER has become globally renowned as the pioneer of classic American cool style, fusing iconic pop culture and Americana heritage with a global spirit. Driven by Hilfiger’s determined optimism, and under his guidance, vision and leadership as Principal Designer, TOMMY HILFIGER has grown into one of the world’s most recognized lifestyle brands that share its inclusive, irreverent and youthful spirit with consumers worldwide. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
Corporate Responsibility is responsible for establishing and driving the sustainability vision for TOMMY HILFIGER global & supporting CK Europe’s sustainability commitments.
The role is positioned within the environmental sustainability pillar of the broader CR Europe department, which also includes social and philanthropic sustainability.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Responsibility Coordinator who will work in the Tommy Hilfiger/PVH Europe Sustainability team at our office in Amsterdam. You will work on the sustainable operations team, with an initial focus on the Green House Gas program (Climate Cool program) and the Sustainable Packaging program, reporting to the Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager for Operations. Your main responsibility will be the implementation of sustainability initiatives while managing data and supporting operations of multiple projects. Your work entails interacting with all divisions across the company, and with multiple countries and cultures, in order to move the sustainability agenda forward. You will be working with us to move the organization to the next level of sustainability.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and support the implementation of sustainability initiatives for GHG, sustainable packaging & logistics, and sustainable stores programs. This includes (PMO) Program Management activities;
- Stakeholder management and coordination across multiple departments and countries;
- Data management for GHG, sustainable packaging & logistics, and sustainable stores programs;
- Carbon footprint calculation;
- Support the investigation for the optimization of data collection, systems and reporting;
- Keep abreast of new technologies and developments in the industry.
Affinity with sustainability and numerical assessment GHG and climate change knowledge is required. Sustainable logistics knowledge is a plus Demonstrated experience in data management
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ambitious and results oriented;
- Flexible, creative, positive attitude and a team player;
- Pro-active and responsive Good communication skills.
Education, professional qualifications and experience
- Master degree in Environmental Science, or equivalent;
- 1 - 2 years of work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Project, and PowerPoint;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What can you expect from us?
Become part of a great team of passionate people that drive sustainable change A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam; An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality; A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities; Sample sales! A chance to unwind with weekly social activities; To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution-oriented and value a collaborative culture.