The E-commerce Analytics team’s mission is to provide the E-Commerce & Digital Marketing departments with actionable insights and state-of-the-art activation solutions that enable Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to continuously improve, create value from data and be ahead of competitors to drive the business forward.
The team supports change and informed decision-making across the entire company whenever and wherever it touches E-commerce. It constantly challenges and educates business owners to think analytically, ask the right questions and act upon given data driven insights. The team enables stakeholders to measure their performance and leads the development of clear and actionable dashboards, models & automated (activation) solutions.
Your mission is to develop a product that makes hyper personalization possible throughout all channels: e-commerce, app, search, email, social media, display, video and retail. We want to be able to send a consistent message across all channels throughout the full customer journey.
As such, you will be responsible for collecting and integrating data to enrich the pool of information available for activation. The two products you own are:
- Click stream data enrichment
- PVH Marketing Cloud platform
You will be leading data integration and enrichment projects and manage stakeholders’ requests by prioritizing business needs. You will work closely with marketing, CRM, product owners, (site) merchandising & content teams to determine the best strategy based on the data analyses the team has done.
- Daily management of a scrum team existing of a scrum master, back-end developer, front-end developers, (technical) analysts & software developers
- Backlog management: research & add new features, prioritize new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on potential business value and (investment) risk
- Liaise with stakeholders on requirements; making sure the ‘Why’ and the ‘What’ are specified so that the scrum team can work on the ‘How’
- Achieve the optimal implementation: no/low risk, no/low maintenance, automate where possible, experimental design
- Measure incremental value where possible: proof the value that the team brings and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Communicate and influence across the organization: make sure everyone understands what you are delivering, when and why
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly;
- Pragmatic and results-focused work attitude; driven to manage products full cycle;
- Strong analytical, communicative and story-telling skills;
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and MVP deliveries
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic b2c websites
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Native is a plus
- A strong data/analytical business background: your track record should show achieved results in business value
- Technical background: specialist knowledge and/or experience in data engineering, web development, tag management, programmatic marketing, big data or data science will be considered with priority
- A team mentality: inspire, coach, support & empower the team
What We Offer:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities, including an in-house gym
- Great lunch facilities and amazing events
- Flexible workstations; Macbook/iPhone and other options a techie could dream of
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)