About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
Department and Team
The Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Consistently bringing the brand to life in the markets and create loyalty amongst our consumers,
- Driving traffic and conversion, and
- Being a pro-active business partner
Our work covers a wide range of activities, from brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing, digital marketing, loyalty marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Within the Marketing & Communications department, the MYTOMMY team is part of the Consumer Journey division, which oversees all consumer touch points with the brand including CRM, media, social, digital marketing and sales activation. The MYTOMMY team’s focus is to develop a new and improved consumer engagement program, and to serve the members personally at scale, through exclusive content, services, experiences and product.
In this role of Senior manager - MYTOMMY special projects, you will lead strategic projects related to the growth and expansion of the MYTOMMY program, from geographical expansion/roll-out of the program, new member acquisition initiatives, to developing new program features to drive acquisition/retention. Based on strategic priorities for the MYTOMMY program, you will develop strategic documents, proactively set-up action plans for key milestones, align with key stakeholders, and initiate processes and meeting formats that will drive the implementation of them, and also inform on key results/progress through documentation and reporting.
Alongside the MYTOMMY program director, you will work closely with three colleagues, two responsible for owning and running a program calendar which drives member engagement, and another responsible for the execution/coordination of all content delivered to the MYTOMMY members across Europe. In addition, you will work closely with various colleagues across the marketing department and beyond, to initiate conversations on strategic projects, get stakeholder buy-in, kick-off task forces, and to track progress until they go live.
- Drive special projects related to the growth and expansion of the MYTOMMY program. Special projects would include:
- Project manage the market roll-out of MYTOMMY program beyond The Netherlands
- New member acquisition initiatives
- Develop new program features
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses outstanding communication skills, able to pitch new ideas to functional partners to get them excited, onboard and to support the initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A strategic, analytical, and creative approach with a sharp eye for detail and visual communication
- A completed Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Approximately 7-10 years of experience working in a high paced, international setting
- A master in strategy development & project management, and/or experience in the geographical expansion of loyalty apps/tech platforms
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in loyalty marketing would be a big plus
- Experience with a global premium fashion brand
- Experience in-app marketing / new member acquisition
- Training and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!