PVH Heritage brands is responsible for the IZOD brand within Europe as well as they run the Michael Kors license for Shirts, Ties and Suits (“Dress furnishings”)
Besides this they do the product development (shirts and ties) for the Calvin Klein Menswear Label.
This division consists of the following teams:
- (Product) Merchandising
Responsible for the planning and implementation of a successful product merchandising strategy that meets the territory specific product requirements and delivers on the (margin) targets
- (Product) Development
Making sure the right product is developed within the given targets from the range plan and calendars from the different labels.
- Merchandise Operations
Managing the product-data lifecycle from the division. This team is the interface between the division, central ops and finance to ensure that all divisional and financial targets are achieved.
- Commercial/ Sales
Key contact to support all country sales teams with presenting the collection, support key account meetings and ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail.
“The support and research engine of the IZOD merchandising team”
This role reports into the Merchandise Director IZOD.
- Assist on collection building by;
- Doing price, style and competitors research
- Collect sell in and sell out data (in collaboration with commercial manager)
- Prepare range plan files
- Prepare bestseller overviews for meetings
- Owner of the seasonal development list for the US design / development teams
- Communicate range plan with development team in Amsterdam
- Responsible for merchandise part of the style set-up in the linelist and systems
- Responsible for the linebook in Visulon
- Communicate requests, changes, additions and sms comments with the merch team in New York via smartsheet
- Assist on Market launch preparations and other seasonal meetings
- Higher textile education
- 1 to 2 years’ work experience
- (Fluent) English both spoken and written
- Good knowledge Microsoft office (excel, powerpoint, word)