About the Company
About PVHPVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.7 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and markets a variety of goods under these, and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As the Talent Acquisition Director, your role will be critical in our revolution of HR at PVH.
Whether it be design, retail, digital or consumer experiences, we are blazing a trail that others are following. Now, we are excited to turn HR on its head. Our HR Next transformation program is kicking off, we’re challenging traditional HR practices and creating a groundbreaking strategy, organization and ways of working that keep our people at the heart of everything we do.HR Next, our program to create a world-class HR team and offering with the consumer at the center, is vital to support PVHs ambitious growth plans. Reporting into the VP HR for EMEA HQ, you will lead, coach and develop a team of 17 TA experts ensuring we give world-class service to our business and future talent.
Your role within our team:
Create and drive the PVH Europe Talent Acquisition Strategy. Ensuring the Talent Acquisition function has the appropriate structure, resources, and capabilities to support the growth and vision of the business in Europe.
- Engage with the business and drive TA from a strategic and operational point of view;
- Team Leadership and Development: Enable and support the TA Managers and Specialists in their development and performance;
- Although the primary focus will be on the Amsterdam HQ, there is additional opportunity to support and guide the country organizations in Europe and implement TA strategies, processes and tools regionally as part of our HR transformation program;
- Capability Building: Build strong and smart selection capabilities, criteria, and tools that deliver high quality hires, ensure PVH has the progressive and innovative TA systems, tools, technology and approach to attract and recruit the best talent with a strong fit;
- Build strong and effective partnerships with business and HR stakeholders, supporting the organization with guidance, analysis, and insights;
- Identify current and future talent gaps for key positions and build pipelines accordingly including Creating tailored and proactive talent mapping, tracking and sourcing processes, building pipelines for key functions and roles and developing solutions for specific TA demands;
- Work with the global corporate leaders and functions to ensure consistent employer branding, compelling candidate experience and the development of high-quality company-wide TA processes and tools;
- Build and implement a preferred supplier framework including financial and quality parameters;
- Build relationships with Universities, Business Schools and Fashion/Design Colleges.
- Significant Talent Acquisition leadership experience in a similar role, having led large teams and developed TA operating models, ideally in fast-changing international companies;
- Strong leadership skills to ensure collaboration and collegiate atmosphere in the TA and HR teams. Be an active team player;
- Experience of leading change within TA and the wider HR function including team and stakeholder engagement;
- Ability to communicate and influence across matric organizations including senior stakeholder management;
- Resilience and personality to deal with the demands of a fast-moving, changing, entrepreneurial business with high levels of drive, creative energy, and ambiguity;
- Proved experience of strategic planning, business acumen, and structured capability identification processes;
- Drive to introduce innovative processes and technology and continuously improve current practices;
- Project management skills and experience are advantageous;
- Experience with HR systems, Applicant Tracking or similar systems preferred;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
What you can expect from us:
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University;
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance and more;
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages individuality, partnership, passion, integrity, and accountability.