BACK TO OVERVIEW
technical developer - sweaters.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Is responsible for the SWEATERS category covering TH Menswear, Tommy Jeans and Hilfiger Collection.
- Create product specs and technical packs for handover to factories within set
- Arrange and lead seasonal fit sessions.
- Prepare and relay fit comments to the factories and ensure these are accurately executed within set deadlines.
- Updating and managing graded specs according to TH sizing standards.
- Follow and update the critical path.
- Create, organize and manage existing block library and develop new fits as needed.
- Provide technical support to designers and product developers.
- Support factories with construction and/or workmanship queries.
- Flag any variance in measurements and quality issues throughout a style’s cycle.
- Develop and standardize workmanship techniques and leverage expertise across TH Men’s divisions.
- Take regular factory visits to oversee proto/sampling/production development.
- Minimum 5‐7 years’ experience as a Fit Technician/Technical Developer within the industry with a focus on Sweaters.
- Should be capable of working under pressure and at a fast pace.
- Comfortable working closely with designers on new ideas and interpretations as well as with the production team and factories.
- Should be able to work both independently and as active team members.
- Has a good understanding and knowledge of the product and manufacturing processes.
- Should have a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Good communication skills and comfortable making decisions.
- Should have good organizational skills and be able to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks.
- Candidate should enjoy problem solving and have a passion for getting things done.
- Experience dealing with offshore factories/suppliers is beneficial.
- PLM experience is beneficial.