In the role of Coordinator Retail Operations, you will work together with the retail team and other functions to ensure that all day-to-day operational responsibilities regarding our Dutch stores are being maintained and the business is supported. Furthermore, you will be taking care of the execution and streamlining of processes and assist on project rollouts related to our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores.
Main focus areas are, but not limited to:
- Define, review and evolve the way in which we communicate to our stores for day-to-day operations, project implementation, and summits;
- Liaise with all corporate areas to ensure all workload for the stores is captured, vetted, and communicated in a timely fashion.
Health & Safety
- Together with the retail team and external advisors, you will support in creating and executing the health & safety plan for all stores. You will set up policies, processes, and training to make sure that all our stores and staff are working with the certified standards;
- Maintaining a consistent, accurate and up to date level of knowledge on health & safety standards;
- Support initiatives to train and develop the store teams on health & safety and proactively execute necessary.
Systems & Reporting
- Support the Retail department in setting up processes and systems to enable stores to operate in an effective and professional manner and drive a stronger store performance;
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reporting of data and store results. Assist in the routine maintenance of Store related systems at Head Office;
- Support stores with questions/issues from stores regarding systems;
- Produce sales and Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s) reports and maintain accurate records sharing the information with the relevant parties
- Maintain accurate store data on central systems and produce specific reports when required.
Training & Development
- Support in training, developing and evaluating of stores to help ensure high standards are met in the areas of operational efficiency, profitability, customer service and product knowledge;
- Support in creating tools and measurement standards for above-mentioned expectations on store level.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or related field;
- 1 -2 years working experienceKnowledge of- and experience with- retail processes & systems;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Team player, able to build good working relationships with colleagues in the office and in the stores;
- Hands-on mentality and able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills: explaining processes, providing training, draft communication to stores etc.;
- Flexible and punctual with a pro-active approach;
- MS Office skills;
- Experience within a store environment is a plus;
- Business fluency of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken).