About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- Responsible for creating seasonal range plans and aligning with Retail Merchandisers to incorporate consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities.
- Support the seasonal buy process from assortment build up to order entry and assist Markets in appropriately using the relevant buying tools. Consolidation of all orders for each Market.
- Attend planning meetings and support these meetings by providing analysis and reporting related to planning activities.
- Provide reporting and analytical support to cross-functional partners prior and during seasons. Own certain Markets and product divisions for in season management.
- Manage store replenishment and store allocations for basics and seasonal goods.
- Maintain monthly divisional forecast for areas managed.
- Participate in projects related to development / creation of merchandise planning tools (e.g. building & implementing advanced planning tools).
- Merchandise Planning Manager
SKILLS, CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Planning or Allocation experience preferred
- System skills (Planning/Merchandising Systems, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and retail math skills
- Proficiency in data management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Merchandise team