Ensure optimum Seasonal Planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within Buying & Demand Planning department of Tommy Hilfiger, based on desired KPI’s.
- Seasonal Planning and Buying
- Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Communication and planning with buying offices, onshore, offshore
- Stakeholder Management
- Develop buy plans, based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates of stock in stores, warehouse inbounding capacity and information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges.
- Manage Sales versus Orders throughout the sell-in period to revise buys and bookings where necessary.
- Negotiate additional production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actuals vs. buy plan analysis
- Assess lead times and merchandise forecast quantities, and place pre-buys (Excel) when early buy is required
- Confirm buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with a senior
- Create and distribute sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis to Sales, Merchandising, and International Markets (including: Forward Orderbook Overview, sales report, and top-down report)
Education: HBO / University degree or equivalent.
Minimum 3 years working experience in Planning & Analysis field.
Experience in Fashion industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to prioritize
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Supportive and ambitious attitude
- Negotiation skills
- High level of accuracy
- Industry knowledge Attention to detail