About the Company
Leeds: 10001+ employees
A bit about us...
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and celebrates the essence of
classic American cool and contemporary preppy vibes with a twist. Founded in 1985, we have achieved strong global brand recognition with platforms in art, music and entertainment. We remain committed to delivering premium styling, quality, value and service to our customers.
We are passionate in designing products for men, women and children in over 90 countries and 1,480 retail stores across the globe. We are a business that is constantly evolving just like our product ranges. Within our stores and Head Office we strive to provide amazing opportunities, to develop our people with motivating new challenges and encouraging experiences. That’s why we are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join us!
A bit about the role...
We are looking for a strong Store Manager to lead the success of our Leeds store. This role will involve you having to maintain high standards across a variety of different areas such as managing and organising staff members, making sure business targets are met and ensuring our brand is represented in the best way possible.
Delivering Business Results
- Organisational development - ensure all managers are fully informed of objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Partner with store managers to build on business opportunities and achieve our quest for constantly increasing standards.
- Lead weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; Participate in and contribute to Regional meetings.
- You'll be the champion of our brand, ensuring “door to floor” best practices and visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually setting high standard.
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-through’s; evaluate product performance, pricing, sell through, and inventory levels.
- Communicate regularly with the buying team to ensure the correct stock levels and demographically correct stock is available in their business.
- Ensure daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met.
- Complete store audits to ensure store is complying with all Company Policies and Procedures.
Delivering through People
- Manage the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Monitor staff retention and career development; communicate ideas across the business and build bench strength for management positions, including possible successors.
- Direct the training and development of store management.
A bit about you...
Ideally you will have thorough management experience within the retail or service industry within a high performing store, working on both customer standards and to quality KPIs. You'll be used to budgeting, planning, sales and people leadership too. Setting challenging yet obtainable goals is important to us, so you'll have a proven track record of stretching and developing your team whilst acting with confidence and showing a clear 'presence' on the shop floor.
We need someone to encourage our culture of open communication and teamwork whilst being innovative and flexible in ways of working too - this is an ever changing environment. Most importantly, you need to love our product as much as we do!