About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear.
In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The In-Store VM plays a key role in achieving these standards, they are responsible for maintaining the brand identity, promoting the product and delivering an exceptional standard of display and visual presentation of the windows and in store.
- Fully manage the visual proposition for a store by promoting the brand merchandise and delivering an exceptional standard of visual presentation both inside and in the windows.
- Be aware of sales budgets, mystery shops, area VM visits and model store.
- Install all window schemes to an excellent standard, and maintain on a daily basis.
- Style all mannequins; these can be dressed to guideline, local market and as per UK direction.
- Participate in staff meetings, as needed and keep the team up to date with moves, direction and changes.
- Implement and manage, with the support of the Store Manager, the brand visual guidelines, ensuring UK specific direction is considered.
- Monitor and support the Store Manager and department managers with the money mapping of VM presentation and react accordingly.
- Work in collaboration with the Area VM and Store Manager to map the floor space and location of the collections looking at the store’s option counts of new and existing product lines.
- Support with the pre planning, delivery and execution of SALE to UK/Ireland guideline mapping sales plan with Area VM and Store Manager.
- Maintain strong product knowledge regarding merchandise in order VM correctly and to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Support the Store Manager by ensuring the sales team delivers consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Support and deliver for the Store Manager in training the store team on visual execution and standards.
- Assist the Field VM specialist in the execution, coaching and training of brand and seasonal guidelines within store.
- Walk the windows daily to identify product challenges and daily standards of presentation
- Work in collaboration with the key department managers to achieve best VM standards for the store manager
- You'll have 2+ years retail experience with the ability to follow brand guidelines and understand the basics of Visual merchandising.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a creative, commercially aware and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have a proactive and solutions oriented mindset always acting with integrity.
- You'll have strong organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.