About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
To Implement the visual direction and follow the guidelines in your given area of stores. Maintaining the visual standards across all the doors, in your given area of stores. Coach and support stores to deliver word class Visual merchandising and to work closely with the senior VM Coordinator to priorities tasks and manage daily planning and scheduling.
- Be aware of visual direction provided by Amsterdam head office and use it too effectively to enforce the UK vision for the visual across the given area of stores.
- Ensure the windows, in the stores are installed correctly and efficiently. This should include styling and composition across all channels (Excluding outlet).
- Redress Windows on a regular basis, priorities weekly visits.
- Refresh the layout of the floors across all channels regularly (excluding outlet) to inject new life and interest into existing collections, considering the vision at all times.
- Work alongside the store teams to ensure they understand the standards and vision for VM.
Planning and organization:
- Know and understand the VM schedule for the year ahead, ensuring daily duties and holidays are planned around it
- Create own daily schedule, ensuring regular visits to all doors including wholesale
- Regular communication to the given area of stores, by email or phone
- Plan visits ahead to ensure relevant store team’s availability for coaching purposes
- Liaise with the “senior VM coordinator” for support and further direction when required.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the team, to ensure the sharing of information and for support
- Maintain regular communication with the stores in a given area, to offer advice and support on all VM related issues.
- Ensure a close relationship with the VM team, retail operations- especially the area managers, and working together to deliver the best VM service possible.
- Liaise with Buying & merchandising team on deliveries, stock issues and general feedback.
- Creative/ retail background
- Window/ styling experience in a previous role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a VM field role
- Uses initiative
- Good communicator
- Great organizational skills
- Lives by the values at all times